Sat, Jul 15|
Local Discoveries 15/7/2023 - Bosjökloster
Time & Location
Jul 15, 9:45 AM – 4:15 PM
Bosjökloster, 243 95 Bosjökloster, Sweden
Are you up for an adventure along the peninsula with some walking and swimming this weekend, just in the middle of Skåne? Do you wish to experience strolling over Bosjökloster’s church, rose gardens, exploring the oldest oak tree and walking to Sätofta for a summer swim?
It’s time to put on your walking shoes and join us on a trip to Bosjökloster this Saturday, 15th of July 2023.
Experience one of Skånes oldest surviving castles, terraced gardens, a park, ancient trees, playgrounds and rowing boats,swimming in Sätofta and restaurant serving local food.
Come join us!!!
Detailed Information about the date and time:
DATE: Saturday, July 15th, 2023
TIME: 9:45 - 16:15
MEETING POINT: Lund Central Train Station (Near Presbyrån across ICA)
Our meeting point is Lund train station (Near Presbyrån across ICA) at 9:45. We take 10:02 train from Lund to Bosjökloster via Höör station.
We start our trip from Bosjökloster station towards castle (the entry fee for adults is 110 SEK, students-70 SEK) for those who are interested, church and the rose garden around. We can take a break near the lake or in the garden and have our lunch to munch on. Then we start our walk towards Sätofta, a 5.7km stretch where we explore the paths and dive in for a swimming experience.
Bring your picnic! We will have a break together in the middle of the tour.
To come back to Lund, we catch the bus at 15.20 from Sätofta that will bring us to Lund by 16:15 approximately.
1. We have planned our schedule for the event, so COME ON TIME!
2. You are responsible for buying your own transportation tickets.
3. Bring your own lunch, snacks and drinks.
4. Eos Cares and the organizers of this event are not responsible for any injury that can/may occur during the above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as their private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
5. Children should only come if accompanied by their parents.
6. Check the weather in advance, bring a raincoat if you think it is necessary.
7.If you have registered and want to be added to the Local Discoveries WhatsApp group chat, send an email to email@example.com or contact the responsible persons (Taha or Sneha).
8. If you need to unregister, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration or contact the responsible person (Taha or Sneha).
9. Bring your swim wear if you would like to swim in the beach and games to play around.
Come in your most comfortable outfits, and we hope to see you on Saturday.