Sat, Jun 17|
Skåneleden (Glumslöv - Landskrona)
Local Discoveries 17/6/2023 - Skåneleden (Glumslöv - Landskrona)
Time & Location
Jun 17, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Skåneleden (Glumslöv - Landskrona), Landskrona, Sweden
Are you up for an adventure along the coast this weekend? Do you wish to see beautiful coastal landscape and try a section of the famous Skåneleden?
It’s time to put on your hiking shoes and join us on a trip to this Saturday, 17th of June 2023, between Glumslöv and Landskrona (30mn from Lund by train).
Sandy paths on the edge of cliffs and easy walking on the small coastal roads of west Skåne –with beautiful views over the Öresund.
Come hiking with us!!!
Detailed Information about the date and time:
DATE: Saturday, June 17th, 2023
LENGTH: 12 km / 4 hours hike
MEETING POINT: Lund Central Train Station (Near Presbyrån).
Our meeting point is Lund Central train station (Near Presbyrån) at 9:30 am. We take the train at 9:57 am heading to Gumslöv Station.
The Skåneleden starts from Gumslöv train station and continues to Landskrona following the coast. It is rather easy hike (but some stairs sometimes).
Bring your picnic! We will have a lunch break together in the middle of the hike, and then it will be possible to have a fika together at the arrival in Landskrona, next to the Citadelle (that we strongly suggest you to visit after the hike!).
To come back to Lund, you catch the bus number 3 at Landskrona Rådhustorget that will bring you to Landskrona train station. From there the train back to Lund takes 23mn.
Note that other bus combinations are also possible. About 3 bus+train per hour are available.
1. We have planned our schedule for the event, so COME ON TIME!
2. You are responsible for buying your own transportation tickets.
3. Bring your own lunch, snacks and drinks.
4. Eos Cares and the organizers of this event are not responsible for any injury that can/may occur during the above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as their private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
5. Children should only come if accompanied by their parents.
6. Check the weather in advance, bring a raincoat if you think it is necessary.
7. If you have registered and want to be added to the Local Discoveries WhatsApp group chat, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the responsible persons (Marie Pierre or Usha Sri).
8. If you need to unregister, mail to email@example.com to cancel your registration or contact the responsible persons (Marie Pierre or Usha Sri).
Come in your most comfortable outfits, and we hope to see you on Saturday!!!