Sat, May 27|
Local Discoveries 27/5/2023 - Bokskogen & Torup Castle
Time & Location
May 27, 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Bara, Torupsvägen 230, 230 40 Bara, Sweden
With the sun shining, blue sky and the most pleasant weather, are you ready to explore one of the most popular recreation areas in Skåne? Do you want to experience history, culture and recreation at the same time?
Eos Cares gladly invites you to join us for an exciting excursion to Bokskog and Torup Castle this Saturday, 27th May 2023.
Bokskogen, also known as ‘Beach Forest’ is a unique recreation area where you can experience culture and nature at the same time. Bokskogen includes the Torup Castle, one of the best-preserved Renaissance castles with rich history and magnificent castle garden. Sun peaking through the canopy of tall deciduous trees, wide open green pastures, ponds and wetlands of Bokskogen will be a sight to behold!.
It's time to make some unforgettable memories!
Detailed Information about the date and time:
DATE: Saturday, May 27th, 2023
MEETING POINT: Lund Jupitergatan Bus Stop (Position A)
Our meeting point is Lund Jupitergatan Bus Stop (Position A) at 10:30 am. We take the regional bus 170 at 10:50 am heading to Malmö Gyllins Trädgård.
Once we arrive at Malmö, we will switch to regional bus 148 at 11:18 am, heading towards Torup Bokskogen. We should reach the destination by 11:30 am.
Upon arrival, we will embark on one of the walking trails and visit Torup Castle. We will be making several stops at various attractions or brief picnics or fika breaks.
Our day ends with us catching the 15:33 bus. We anticipate being back in Lund by approximately 16:30.
1. We have planned our schedule for the event, so COME ON TIME!
2. You are responsible for buying your own transportation tickets.
3. Bring your own snacks and drinks.
4. Eos Cares and the organizers of this event are not responsible for any injury that can/may occur during the above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as their private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
5. Children should only come if accompanied by their parents.
6. Check the weather in advance, bring raincoats or umbrellas if you think it is necessary.
7. If you have registered and want to be added to the Local Discoveries WhatsApp group chat, send an email to email@example.com or contact the responsible persons (Taha or Usha Sri).
8. If you need to unregister, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration or contact the responsible persons (Taha or Usha Sri).
Come with your most comfortable outfits, and we hope to see you on Saturday.