Wed, Nov 27|
Meet at Lund C
Local Discoveries Måkläppen 24.11.2019
Time & Location
Nov 27, 2019, 9:08 PM – 9:13 PM
Meet at Lund C , Lund Central Station
Måkläppen is a closed bird and seal reserve most of the year, but in the winter it is open for visits! Come with us for a walk on the sandbanks in this special landscape.
Most of the walk will be over sand and the ground can be wet in places. The walk is about 12 km.
The excursion is based on Public Transportation - We will take group tickets to reach a cost of 160 SEK per person (from Lund, and back).
[Cover photo from http://maklappsforeningen.se ]
09:10 Meet at Lund C in front of the station, opposite of Espresso House. (For those that meet up in Lund)
Take the 09:23 train to Malmö Hyllie.
Those that meet in Malmö Hyllie: We take bus 300 from position D at 09:57 (You can also get on this bus from Malmö C).
09:57 Bus 300 from Malmö Hyllie to Falsterbo -> Falsterbo Papegojvägen
We arrive with the bus at Falsterbo Papegojvägen at 10:36 and a short walk later we pass by Flommens Golf Club and find the beachside path south towards Måkläppen.
We'll take the bus back around 15:30 and will be back in Lund around 16:45
*The adult ticket cost from Lund and back is around 160 kr with the group discount.
- Bring windproof clothes and dress warmer than usually - and why not bring something warm to drink as well? Waterproof boots or shoes can also be useful here. It might be really windy this day, come prepared!
- No dogs are allowed in this nature reserve. - Raincoat and a jacket as Swedish weather is quite unpredictable.
- A good hiking shoes and face towel.
- Blanket to sit on
- Lunch and bottle of water or any non-alcoholic drink (Please note that we as organizers request this personally for the safety and well-being of all of us).
- If needed (for allergies etc), medicine and emergency kit, which you think can be good to bring with you.
IMPORTANT: Please before registering be sure that you will be able to come, and if you need to cancel, let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com.
WEATHER DISCLAIMER: In case of a bad weather forecast, a cancellation e-mail will be sent out to everyone registered, at 19:00 of the evening before!
WAIVER: EOS Cares nor organizers of this event is/are not responsible for any injury whatsoever that can/may occur during above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
Yingdi, Ulrik, Elsa, Joyce, Sangxia & EOS Cares
PS. - After the excursion kindly share your views and any photos taken with permission, so that we can consider your suggestions and plan better for next time.