Sun, Dec 08|
Lund C Bus Stop Postion O
Local Discoveries Östarp 8.12.2019
Time & Location
Dec 08, 2019, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Lund C Bus Stop Postion O, Bangatan 1, 222 21 Lund, Sweden
You might have already been to the attractive open-air museum Kulturen in Lund. For our last Local Discoveries trip in 2019 we will explore Kulturen’s another site in Östarp, a historic farming environment dating back to the 19th century. The walk is about 12 km and not difficult.
The excursion is based on Public Transportation - We will buy group tickets when we meet to reach a cost of 75 SEK per person (from Lund, and back).
[Cover photo from http://kulturen.com ]
09:30 Meet at Lund C Bus stop positon O, take the 09:43 bus 160 to Veberöd centrum.
We'll walk to Kulturen Östarp from the bus station Veberöd since there is only taxi on demand.
12:30 Lunch break
We'll take the bus back around 15:30 and will be back in Lund around 16:00
- Bring windproof clothes and dress warm - and why not bring something warm to drink as well?
- Raincoat and a jacket as Swedish weather is quite unpredictable.
- A good hiking shoes and face towel.
- Blanket to sit on
- Lunch and bottle of water or any non-alcoholic drink (Please note that we as organizers request this personally for the safety and well-being of all of us).
- If needed (for allergies etc), medicine and emergency kit, which you think can be good to bring with you.
IMPORTANT: Please before registering be sure that you will be able to come, and if you need to cancel, let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com.
WEATHER DISCLAIMER: In case of a bad weather forecast, a cancellation e-mail will be sent out to everyone registered, at 19:00 of the evening before!
WAIVER: EOS Cares nor organizers of this event is/are not responsible for any injury whatsoever that can/may occur during above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
Yingdi, Ulrik, Elsa, Joyce, Sangxia & EOS Cares
PS. - After the excursion kindly share your views and any photos taken with permission, so that we can consider your suggestions and plan better for next time.