Local Discoveries Ringsjön 01.03.2020
Time & Location
Join us in our first hike of 2020!
We will walk along the second largest lake in Skåne, before heading south to the early spring pine forest. If we are lucky, we might spot some migratory cranes resting in Ringsjön on their way to the northern parts of Sweden.
The excursion is based on Public Transportation - We will buy group tickets when we meet to reach a cost of 75 SEK per person (from Lund, and back).
[Cover photo from www.ringsjon.se]
09:00 Meet at Lund C in front of the station, opposite of Espresso House.
09:17 take the Bus SkåneExpressen 2 Lund C (Position P) - Osbyholm.
12:30 Lunch break
15:18 Bus Rolsberga - Lund C
- Bring windproof clothes and dress warm - and why not bring something warm to drink as well?
- Raincoat and a jacket as Swedish weather is quite unpredictable.
- A good hiking shoes and face towel.
- Blanket to sit on
- Lunch and bottle of water or any non-alcoholic drink (Please note that we as organizers request this personally for the safety and well-being of all of us).
- If needed (for allergies etc), medicine and emergency kit, which you think can be good to bring with you.
IMPORTANT: Please before registering be sure that you will be able to come, and if you need to cancel, let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEATHER DISCLAIMER: In case of a bad weather forecast, a cancellation e-mail will be sent out to everyone registered, at 19:00 of the evening before!
WAIVER: EOS Cares nor organizers of this event is/are not responsible for any injury whatsoever that can/may occur during above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
Yingdi, Ulrik, Elsa, Joyce, Sangxia & EOS Cares
PS. - After the excursion kindly share your views and any photos taken with permission, so that we can consider your suggestions and plan better for next time.