Sat, Sep 09|
Lomma Beach, Sweden
Local Discoveries 09/09/2023 - Lomma Beach
Time & Location
Sep 09, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Lomma Beach, Sweden
After a lovely summer break, we are resuming our local adventure programme!
Are you excited to feel the ocean breeze? Join us on the Lomma Beach excursion!
Experience the lovely white sands, walk in the harbour, surf, play beach volleyball, and mouthwatering ice cream!
Detailed Information about the date and time:
DATE: Saturday, September 9th, 2023
TIME: 10.00 – 14.00
MEETING POINT: Lund Central bus stop position H, Regional bus 139
Our meeting point is Lund Central bus stop position H at 10.00. We will take the regional bus 139 at 10:21 from Lund to Lomma. To return to Lund, we will catch the bus at 13.33 from Lomma, which will bring us to Lund by approximately 13.53. Feel free to stay longer if you prefer.
1. We have planned our schedule for the event, so COME ON TIME!
2. You are responsible for buying your own transportation tickets.
3. Bring your own lunch, snacks, and drinks.
4. Eos Cares and the organizers of this event are not responsible for any injury that can/may occur during the above-specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as their private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
5. Children should only come if accompanied by their parents.
6. Check the weather in advance; bring a raincoat if you think it is necessary.
7. If you have registered and want to be added to the Local Discoveries WhatsApp group chat, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the responsible persons (Dicky or Tikiri).
8. If you need to unregister, mail to email@example.com to cancel your registration or contact the responsible person (Dicky or Tikiri).
9. Bring your swimwear if you would like to swim on the beach and games to play around.
Come in your most comfortable outfits, and we hope to see you on Saturday!