Eos Cares has three main functions:
- The Project Teams are working with our externally funded projects, currently "Prisma" and "A scalable model for integration through sports (Vinnova)"
- The Activity Team is responsible for our regular ongoing activities, like Language Cafés, Local Discoveries, Cook-Along, Basketball Team etc
- The Community Team works with everything "add-on" that strengthens the Eos community, like events, seminars, New in Skåne - Introduction Program, Language Tandem Program etc
Internship as a Community Manager.
The volunteering tasks within Eos Cares are channeled through the "Green Orchestra", the club's pool of volunteers.
To join Eos Cares as a volunteer, do the following:
1. Join our facebook group "Eos Gröna Orkestern". This is where we announce volunteering events, communicate with the volunteers, and also where new tasks & opportunities are announced.
2. Click here to read more about the Green Orchestra and the volunteering tasks that are currently offered!
Eos Cares is currently looking to recruit:
Have an idea of how you can help us, that is not mentioned?
Do not hesitate to let us know!
APPLY FOR A POSITION WITHIN EOS CARES
If you prefer applying through e-mail instead of using the form below, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.