Sat, Sep 16|
Local Discoveries 16/09/2023 - Fulltofta
Time & Location
Sep 16, 10:30 AM – Sep 17, 5:45 PM
Fulltofta, 242 94 Fulltofta, Sweden
Are you up for a new hiking adventure this weekend? Do you wish to walk past pastures, over streams and through a lot of forest, while trying a section of the famous Skåneleden?
It’s time to put on your hiking shoes and join us on a trip this Saturday, 16th of September 2023, to Fulltofta (near Höör).
The landscape is varying with deep woodland, open glades and pasture, wide heath land and mighty oak trees, small and big ponds and many little streams. There are two nature reserves here - Fulltofta gård och Fulltofta-Häggenäs.
Detailed Information about the date and time:
🗓 DATE: Saturday, September 16th, 2023
🕦TIME: 10.30 - 17.45
🥾LENGTH: 10 km / ~3h20 hike
📍MEETING POINT: Lund Central Train Station (Near Presbyrån, the one accross ICA). https://goo.gl/maps/JvW3js6SfHT3vXuFA
(Or at arrival, Fulltofta Naturcentrum)
Our meeting point is Lund Central train station (Near Presbyrån, the one accross ICA) at 10.30 am. We take the BUS SkåneExpressen2 at 10:49 (Position P) to Hörby and then the bus 469 to Fulltofta Naturcentrum, arrival 12:17
The Skåneleden starts from Fulltofta Naturcentrum and makes a 10km loop.
Bring your picnic! We will have a quick lunch upon arrival and get to know each other.
To come back to Lund, the last bus is at 16.15 and arrives at Lund C 17.42. We will be back from the hike a bit before 16.00.
IMPORTANT: Due to that tight schedule, if Skånetrafiken has delays that day the trip will be cancelled.
1. We have planned our schedule for the event, so COME ON TIME!
2. You are responsible for buying your own transportation tickets.
3. Bring your own lunch, snacks and drinks.
4. Eos Cares and the organizers of this event are not responsible for any injury that can/may occur during the above specified date and time. Attendees are responsible for their own safety as well as their private belongings. You are solely responsible for your partition and discretion.
5. Due to the tight bus schedule, children under 15 years old are allowed on this particular hike. From 15 yo, should only come if accompanied by their parents.
6. Check the weather in advance, bring a raincoat if you think it is necessary.
7. If you have registered and want to be added to the Local Discoveries WhatsApp group chat, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you need to unregister, mail to email@example.com
Come in your most comfortable outfits, and we hope to see you next weekend 🌟.