February was one exciting month at Eos Cares! Take a look at what we did:
February 05 and February 12
Moheiddin Homeidi shared with us his story about moving to Lund with the help of SAR. As well as Taimoor Abbas
and Núria Vila
Masclans, ambassadors for International Citizen Hub Lund.
Eos Cares, of course, celebrated #fettisdagen with some Semlor! We hope you all enjoyed this typical Swedish pastry.
Check out what our Bake & Cook-Along Team is doing. Just last week, they shared a delicious receipe for chokladbollar with you!
Launching the Language Café "Book Club"
From now on the Eos Cares Language Café will be collaborating with the wonderful people from Folkbiblioteken to bring you the Language Café Book Club.
As normal - register for the Wednesday session. While registering, pick the ‘Intermediate Swedish Book Club’ from the list of groups.
On the 18th, we collaborated with EASA to organize a great speed friending event that helped spread the loving spirit of Valentine's Day!
It was awesome meeting so many new people, exchanging experiences, as well as expanding our personal networks!
Eos Cares in Media
The newspaper Skånska Dagbladet had an article about our engagement as bicycle trainers! We are so happy and honoured about this attention and hope that people get to join us soon to learn more about riding a bike.
Missed the article? Read more here.
Words and Phrases of the Month
- Det var så lite (så) - Tjena (re)
- Det finns inget daligt väder bara daliga kläder - Älskling
- Vad synd - Upptagen
What is coming up?
- 'Eos Talks' will be held to exchange opinions, challenges, and success-stories as part of our Welcome to Lund program.
- More language learning and recipe tips to keep our brains and bellies happy!
- Uttal-Audio and topics for our "Word of the Week" posts on our social media platforms.